| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boonton, Nj in November is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Boonton, Nj November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Boonton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Boonton, Nj:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 121 kms (75.2 miles) WNW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WNW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) S
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) SSW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) SSW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.9 miles) ENE
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) ENE
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 118.7 kms (73.7 miles) E
- New York, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) ENE
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) E
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 45.3 kms (28.1 miles) ESE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.8 miles) SE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 59.6 kms (37 miles) ESE